Surat Lamaran Kerja Front Office Supervisor II

Senin, 12 Maret 2012

To : Human Resources Department
Grand Swiss-Bellhotel
Jakarta

Dear Sirs,

Herewith I submit this application with reliance that I can take part in devoting my potency.

I am ... years old female, excellent health, willing to work hard and willing to learn new skill. I was graduated from Akademi Pariwisata ........... I speak fluent English and have a good knowledge of office practice and computer system (Ms Office) as well as correspondence in English and Indonesian. I understand that my experiences in Front Office Department have given me a strong focus with clients to deal with their needs.

I have attached my resume for your consideration. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require copy of my certificates and reference letters.

I look forward to hearing from you and would greatly appreciate on opportunity to attend an interview at your earliest convenience.

Yours sincerely,



....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger