Surat Lamaran Kerja Call Center Supervisor

Jumat, 16 Maret 2012

Personnel Director
PT. Bakrie Telecom


Sir and Madam,

My Name is .............. I am .. years old, I am graduated from ........... University, majoring .............. with Grade Point Average 3,xx and I have had experience at PT. Telkom Selular Indonesia Tbk as Call Center Agent. My another experience, I have worked at PT. ........... as ...... for ... years until present. I am able speak English, i am workaholic person, i am a perfectionist with a strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and also i have experiences in a lot kind of jobs.

With information from the internet and mass media, that you have a job vacancy and i have pleasure in submitting my application as any positions according with my background education and experienced. And from this applications letter please allow me to work in your company as one of high quality staff by proving my ability to build this company growing up much better.

I submit a copy of my curriculum vitae, my recent photo, my college grades letter and university certificates. I give you details of my application, experience list and statement letter for free drugs. I should be glad if you would kindly give me a chance for interview and make some test at any time to suit with your convenience.

Sincerely yours,


...........................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger