Surat Lamaran Kerja Cook II

Sabtu, 17 Maret 2012

To; Personnel Manager
Hotel ..........
Jl. ............


Dear sir /madam,

According to the information, that your company currently has vacancy in all positions. Therefore I would like to take this opportunity to apply for the position as a Cook .

As you may to see at my CV that I have qualified of experiences, I consider my self as a suitable person for this position. I am sure that I will do my best as I am a hard worker, to gain more experiences in the field of food and beverage product for both organizations on my future benefits.

I have enclosed my resume, which will give detail information about my background and experiences. Should my application interest you I would be pleased to come to your company for an interview at your convenience time.

Thank you in advance for taking into your consideration and looking forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Best Regards,


..........
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger