Surat Lamaran Kerja Elementary Teacher

Kamis, 15 Maret 2012

HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
High/Scope Indonesia


Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings,

I would like to apply for a position as Elementary Teacher. I am .... years old and still working at Sekolah ........ as Elementary Teacher. I believe that your organization can offer me more experience and skills.I am very flexible person, I have proven that I have a long endurance for stress and that I can handle pressure with grace. I am also very willing to learn new things and is eager to continue improving my craft.

I gained basic knowledge of ..... School from my major in ....... May I ask you good office to give me an opportunity to prove my self and have me scheduled for interview at your most convenient time.

The attached resume of mine will provide you more information about my work experience. I'll be glad to attend an interview to furnish you with more details. I can be contacted on 0856-xxx-xxxx or 021-xxx-xxxx and the following e-mail address at xxxxx@yahoo.com

Thank you for your consideration.


Yours Faithfully,


.............................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger