Surat Lamaran Kerja Marketing Staff II

Rabu, 14 Maret 2012

HRD Dept.
PT. Pharos Indonesia


Dear Sir/Madam,

Encourage by the belief that a big opportunities on your office always welcomes the service of well expertise people. I would like to apply for Marketing Staff position or any positions which are suitable with my working experience. I submit this letter with hoping that I can take part in your recruitment program and devoting my energy as an employee in your office.

I am ... years of age Indonesian nationality. My education has provided me with valuable knowledge, skills and understanding, which coupled to my work experience to date has enabled me to undertake all tasks with efficiency and confidence.

I am hard working, loyal, initiative, and able to work in a team and highly motivated to build career. I am also fluent in English and Arabic both oral and written and I have many of working experiences. With courage and strong desire for progress, I am sure that I can pass your recruitment program and give you my best working performance.

I would most appreciate your consideration of my Resume (enclosed) and trust that you may have a vacancy suited to my abilities. At any time that would convenient I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this subject further with you.

I may be contacted 24 hours at xxxxxx@gmail.com, or Mobile Phone number +6287xxxxxxxx and +6289xxxxxxxx. Thank very much look forward to hearing from you.


Yours faithfully,


.......................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger