Surat Lamaran Kerja Sales Engineer II

Kamis, 16 Februari 2012

To :
Human Resources Department
Oil & Gas Company

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing in conjunction with the opening position of job as related with my current background in your company. I am herewith completely interested in applying that position as Sales Engineer.

For experience, I have been working at PT. ...... as Sales Engineer. I am a holder of ..... Engineering Degree, graduated from ........ Engineering ....... University of Jakarta (Bachelor) with very good predicate.

I am presently possess good communication, skills, excellence command of written and spoken English. Also can work as independent by minimum supervise and team.

To face global competition and upcoming challenge, now I am looking forward to joint a reputable and global-oriented company, which could provide conductive working atmosphere and prospective career as well. If you are seeking a potential, dependable and highly self-motivated candidate, kindly please contact me at the above address.

At a time convenient for you it would be an honor for me to have further selection as to my qualification for a beginning career in your company.

Hopefully yours,



.....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger