Surat Lamaran Kerja Internal Auditor II

Selasa, 14 Februari 2012

Personnel Manager
PT. ....

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing this letter regarding to the information from website there is a vacant position for Internal Auditor.

I am ...th years of age and have graduated from Universitas ......... since 20xx. I have been worked at PT. ....... since Month 20xx until month 20xx as a Internal Auditor.

Moreover, I enclosed my curriculum vitae for your further consideration. I will be pleased to perform my best and hope my qualification will meet your requirement. Please notify me at anytime for any information concerning my application.

I thank you in advance for your kind attention and consideration. I am looking forward for your prompt response in the near future.

Best Regards,



..........
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger