Surat Lamaran Kerja General Affair Officer

Minggu, 12 Februari 2012

Attention To :
HRD Manager

Dear Sir,

Regarding to your advertisement in ....... I am interested in joining and Developing with your company and I would appreciate it if you could consider me as an applicant to fill the vacant position as General Affair Officer (GA). I have enclosed my curriculum vitae and supporting documents as a first step in exploring the possibilities of employment with this company.

My name is ..........., .... years old, male, married, energetic and healthy. I am a Bachelor of ...... from ....... University. I have strong, dynamic personality and analytical ability, honest, work hard and I am accustomed to working together in a team-work and cooperation with other people.

Furthermore, I can learn many things fast and quite adaptive with new situation, finally for that reason, I am sure that I can fill the qualification that you need.

I look forward hearing from you. Thank you for your Consideration.

Thank You & Best Regard,


.......................................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger