Surat lamaran Kerja Mechanical Engineer II

Rabu, 15 Februari 2012

HRD Director
PT. ANTAM, Tbk (Aneka Tambang, Tbk)


Dear Sir / Madam,

I read your advertisement for an opening Mechanical Engineer position in PT Antam Tbk for service in mining, mechanical construction, mechanical & electrical installation. I am a ... years old, and unmarried and have finished my study in Mechanical Engineering at University of .............. Jakarta.

As I am quite interested in the post you offered, I send herewith this application and would like to be considered for the post for two main reasons. I have a strong interest and commitment in Quality Control of Mechanical.

I am a hard working person with a high integrity, creativity and enthusiasm. The working experiences supported by a good education background and a positive working attitude have grown my confidence that I am suitable for the job.

I also enclose my Curriculum Vitae describing my personal particulars, and my employment history. This is a true best opportunity that I should not miss. I am looking forward to a chance to be interviewed by you to show you more about me and in time, I also hope that I can give my best to this company. I can be reached by 0813-xxxx-xxxx.

Sincerely yours,



.....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger