Surat Lamaran Kerja Housekeeping Attendant

Sabtu, 18 Februari 2012

Human Resources Department

Dear Sir/Madam

Firstly, allow me to introduce my self, my name is ..... my education has given me a strong background in Hotelier.

I would like to apply for the position hotel at your company as Housekeeping Attendant, which was advertised in .....

I am in excellent health,highly motivated and ready for the challenge,seeking career advancement and ready to work everywhere.I think there will be a suitable vacancy in your company and i will gladly discuss with you any opportunity to make a valuable contribution to your company. Thank you for considering my application and i am looking forward to your reply.

Your Faithfully,



..................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger