Surat Lamaran Kerja Customer Service Officer IV

Jumat, 17 Februari 2012

To : Manager of Human Resources
PT. Bank Danamon
Jakarta Branch

Application for the post of Customer Service Officer

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am applying for the position of Customer Service Officer which was advertised in internet. The position seems to fit very well with my experience and career interests.

I have had 11 years experience at corporate banking in Jakarta which was I worked for previously. My professional experience as General Affairs Officer,Trade Finance,Reporting and Planing,Junior Secretary and Operation Dept.

My Personal Identification :

Name : ................
Place/Date of Birth : ........, ..............
Religions : ................
Education : ........................, Jakarta
Address : ..................

I believe my good interpersonal skill and wide experience in Bank would be an asset to your bank.

Would you please consider my request for a personal interview to discuss further my qualification and to learn more about this opportunity? Should you need to reach me, Please feel free to call me at 0816-xxxxxxxx/021-xxxxxxx

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to talking to you.

Sincerely,

...............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger