Surat Lamaran Kerja Relationship Officer Retail

Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

HRD Manager
BANK BNI SYARIAH

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is ...... I am a man, ... years old, single and have finished my bachelor degree (S1) ..... from University of ..... with GPA 3,xx. I would like to apply my self to be one of employee that related to my education background at your company to take part in an excellent team as Relationship Officer Retail, so please consider me a candidate.

I am ready to work hard, under high pressure. I am also self motivated and I can work independently or a team. I always want to develop and upgrade my skills and experiences. I like identify, predict, anticipate, and solve the problems. I have responsibility, fast learning, self motivated, dynamic, independent, but good team player in multicultural people.

If your company expects that I would be suitable candidate, I would very much appreciate if you could contact me at your time convenient. Please let me know if there is any further information you require by e-mail ( xxx@yahoo.com ) or contact number : 0856xxxxxxx/021-xxxxxxxx

I enclosed some of my qualification that might be your consideration.

Sincerely,



...............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger