Surat Lamaran Kerja Dalam Bahasa Inggris X

Jumat, 27 Januari 2012

Jakarta, ...., 2012

Attention To:
HRD Manager
PT. ...
Jl. ...
Jakarta

Dear Sir,

Im seeing your fast growing organization and I heard that your company has a good reputation, so I would like to join with your company as ....

I am ... years of age and I graduated from ... Faculty, .... University, Jakarta, Majoring in ....

I have an excellent health, high motivation, good communication skill, computer skill, creative, high loyalty, integrity, I am ready to work hard, motorcycle, SIM C and highly motivated to works every where.

Hopefully, you could consider my application and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

(Your Name)
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger