Surat Lamaran Kerja Housekeeping Supervisor II

Minggu, 22 Januari 2012

To: Human Resources Department
JW Marriott Hotel


Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is .............. I would like to apply as Housekeeping Supervisor or any available position in the hotel. I able to operate Housekeeping machines such as Vacuum machine, scrubbing machine, Wet and Dry vacuum machines etc. I believe that my education background, skill, experiences and knowledge about Housekeeping will help me to manage and adapt in this position.

For my capabilities, I enclose my curriculum vitae, and the recent photograph in this application. I hope that information what I provided in this application is sufficient to your purpose. I could give you all the details that you want about my background and my education.

I would be very proud to have the chance of an interview or test and I really hope to assure you what I would do my best.

Thank you for your attention.

Your sincerely,



.....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger