Surat Lamaran Kerja Computer Teacher

Jumat, 27 Januari 2012

The Human Resource Manager

Dear Sir /Madam,

I would like to apply for a Computer Teacher position in your school. I am keen to enhance my career in the content development of your company.

Allow to introduce myself briefly. I gained Bachelor Degree of Computer in Jakarta from ....... College and ....... course in ......., with good grade. My job as Computer Teacher in ........ School provides me with work experiences and on the job training in above areas.

Above all, I posses the interest and determination to perform well in the graduate position you are offering. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the position further. I can be contacted at anytime to my cellphone 0813xxxxxx

Thank you for your consideration.

Your sincerely,



....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger