Surat Lamaran Kerja Laundry Attendant

Minggu, 22 Januari 2012

HRD Manager
......... Hotel
Jl. ....................

Dear Sir,

I have intention to join with your company with hope that can experience and apply my knowledge. I am applying for staff position Laundry Attendant.

I hold S1 and I graduated from Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata ............ I have also work experience before at ....... Hotel Jakarta as a Laundry Attendant for ... years. That experiences had given Me an ability to work well with other,prioritize work .willingness to work hard and able to work under pressure.

I have strong drive and motivation to learn new thing. I am a fast learner I am positive that I could make a valuable contribution to your company by combining my skill and experiences.

I look forward to your reply,your kindly attention is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,



.............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger