Surat Lamaran Kerja Staff Ticketing & Reservation Consultants

Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

Attention to:
HRD Manager- recruitmet Departement


Dear Sir or Madam,

With reference to your advertisement, I wish to offer my services for te position of STAFF TICKETING & RESERVATION CONSULTANTS.

My name is .........., I am ...... years old. I have graduated from ....... in ......... at ........ University of Indonesia on December 20xx. I passed by having graduation category is very satisfactory with Grade Point Average: 3.xx, having good communication and skill in English and also operating computer. I am an honest, responsible, friendly, eager, to learn and hard worker, and I am willing to work on shift and to be placed throught out Indonesia. I had ever worked as an officer at PT. ............ in 20xx.

For further consideration, I enclose my curriculum vitae, the copies of important documents, and a recent photograph.

I am very grateful for your kind attention, and I hope you will give me an opportunity of an interview.

Best Regards,


.........
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger