Surat lamaran Kerja Pipe Engineer

Rabu, 22 Februari 2012

Director of HRD
PT. ........


Dear Sir/Madam,

In response to your advertisement in the website for a Pipe Engineer interested to apply for the post you offered.

I am Twenty eight years old and obtained my Bachelor degree (DIII) in Mechanical Engineering from ................ University, Jakarta.

I have strong motivation to work a private company prepared to do any kind of work suitable with my education background and qualification and I have positive attitude personality.

For your consideration, I enclose my curriculum vitae, the photocopies of some important documents, and recent photograph of mine.

I Therefore hope that you will consider my application and select me for an interview.

Yours faithfully,


..................

Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger