Surat Lamaran Kerja Area Marketing Supervisor

Sabtu, 25 Februari 2012

Human Resources Director
PT Bank UOB Buana Tbk


Dear sir,

Referring to your advertisement about Area Marketing Supervisor position you listed at ..................., please find enclosed my application for your review and consideration.

As a recent graduate of .............. University, with Bachelor degree in Management (GPA 2.xx). Currently, I am working as a ......... at PT. Bank Danamon Indonesia, Tbk Jakarta.

I believe that my background of study and experience can be great contribution to your company, especially to the position i am applying for.

The enclosed resume will provide you with more details of my background. I will be available for an interview at any time to further discuss about my qualifications and interest with your company.

Yours sincerely



...........................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger