Surat Lamaran Kerja Building Service Administration

Selasa, 21 Februari 2012

Attn: Personnel Manager
PT. AGUNG PODOMORO GROUP


Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like taking the challenge join with your company as a Building Service Administration. It could be a pleasure to meet you,so I might demonstrate how my abilities fit your need precisely.

I am ... years old, S1 of Business Administration I have experienced as an officer in banking, assistant representative of television. I have an excellent communication in English, Leader in organizer, good interpersonal and communication skill.

I should be a grateful if this requirement may meet your approval and that you will give me the pleasure of personal interview. Please feel free to contact me by phone 0857xxxxxxxx. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Your Sincerely,


....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger