Surat Lamaran Kerja Purchasing & Logistic Officer

Kamis, 02 Februari 2012

PT. BAYER INDONESIA
Attn: HR Manager
PO Box 25xx Jakarta 10000

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am interested in joining with your Company, I would like to express my intention to submit my willingness for Purchasing and Logistic Officer in your Company.

I have .... years Experience in Purchasing Control of ........ Department at PT. ........., Jakarta and since (month) 20xx until now I just as Logistic Officer, at PT. ........... I feel my Qualification and my Experience would be useful on carrying out the tasks that your Company need.

I believe your Company will give me an opportunity to contribute my ability of my knowledge and also my experiences for development of the department, and will do my utmost for your Company.

I am graduated from Law Faculty of ...... University, Indonesia last (month) 19xx. I can assure you that I am able to work hard, be a good team and can learn new things quickly.

Best Regards,


..................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger