Surat Lamaran Kerja Radio Operator

Selasa, 31 Januari 2012

Arabian Drilling Company
P.O.Box: 4110-Al Khobar 31952
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Dear Sir ,

I would like to apply as Radio Operator which is suitable with my background and my qualification. I am .... years old, and I am D3 of English Faculty from University of ...... I have a good command in English Language, both spoken and written, with good interpersonal and presentation skills. I also have a good computer proficiency in multiple operating systems and software.

I work for PT. ...... as Radio Operator for .... years located in ......... Field.

If I accepted in this company, I would deliver my experiences and skills, along with a focus on quality and efficient job responsibility. With all of my organization experiences, I can work independently as well as work with others in a team.

If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at +62812xxxxxx

Thank you for your kindness and I wait for your answer about my application.

Sincerely Yours,



...........
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger