Surat Lamaran Kerja Front Desk Officer

Sabtu, 04 Februari 2012

TO HRD Manager
PT. ...........
Jl. .............
Jakarta 10000


Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply my application for any position available in your Company, at Front Office Department, that capable with my educational background and be considered as one of the candidates.

I am .... single, graduated from ........., Now i am still present at PT. .......Jakarta As Front Desk Officer. I usually work with a good and structural planning with my team and familiar with Ms Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint My expected salary Rp. 2.000.000 gross including service, There's no problem for me if I join with an environment which has many different characters within. I am very interested to study and explore something new especially have some correlation with my job. I can work either independently and in a team. Responsible, self confidence, work hard,strong leader ship, high commitment, positive and proactive mental attitude are some of my characters.

Please give me an opportunity to meet with you to discuss my qualifications and the role I might play in your company. You can reach me at the above email address or at my mobile phone at any time. Contact Number 0857xxxxxx/0856xxxxxx

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,



.............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger