Surat Pengunduran Diri Dalam Bahasa Inggris IV

Senin, 05 Maret 2012

Jakarta, (date)
Mr. ........
(company name)
(complete address)


Dear Sir,

Please accept my resignation from PT. .., effective (date). I have recently been offered an opportunity in PT ..., and have decided that this position best suit my future career plan.

Leaving PT... was not an easy decision. PT... was the first company I worked for. A year-plus experience with PT... have both personally and professionally rewarding and I appreciate the interest you have shown in my career since I joined the company, especially by giving me opportunity to continue my study. I wish the company only the best for the future. I will always be proud to say I started my career with PT... .

I wish for your understanding in my decision and apologize for the inconvenience caused by my leaving. Within a month, I will transfer all my responsibilities to the persons in charge. Once again, I thank you and PT... for giving me so much.

Sincerely yours,


(your name)
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger