Surat Lamaran Kerja HR Coordinator

Rabu, 07 Maret 2012

To :
RECRUITMENT DEPARTMENT
PT. ..................
INDONESIA

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to express my interest in the available at your company for HR Coordinator position, which was information from Kompas Newspaper on ...th July 20xx. I am a .......years-old (female/male), (Unmarried/married), height ...-cm, graduated from ........... University majoring in ..............

I am willing to work hard, learn new things to improve my ability and broaden my knowledge, and able to work in a team or single job assignment. I am familiar with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Powerpoint), Auto CAD, Internet.

For your consideration, please find my brief resume.

Grateful if you could grant me an interview to discuss about myself in more details.

Thank you for your kind attention. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,



.....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger