Surat Lamaran Kerja Purchasing Manager

Senin, 05 Maret 2012

PT. ........................
Jl. ........................
JKT (post code)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have read your advertisement in Kompas Daily Newspaper dated March 6, 20xx. I am very interested in joining your giant project as Purchasing Manager. I am very interested in joining your giant project and I am very grateful if I am accepted as a member of the team in your company.

I am .... years old and graduated from School of Accounting and Information System Jakarta, Faculty of Economy majoring Accounting Information System. My GPA is 3,xx. I am able to work independently or in a team and easy to adapt with any nationalities.

For your information, I have more than ..... years working experiences and last position as a Purchasing. I certainly believe that I am competent to meet challenging tasks and can make a good contribution to your company. Details of my education and work experience are contained in the enclosed resume.

If my qualification warrants I would be glad to come for an interview. I am looking to hearing from you soon. Thank you very much for your attention.

Sincerely,



..................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger