Surat Lamaran Kerja QA/QC Piping Inspector

Selasa, 06 Maret 2012

To : Human Resources Department
PT. Nippon Steel Construction Indonesia


Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply QA/QC Piping Inspector position. I would be grateful if you could consider my application .

I am ... years old, Married and excellent health. I graduated from Mechanical Engineering of ............... in Jakarta. I have certificate welding inspector(WI) from ........... and a little bit spoken and written English.

I am typically hard worker, good team working as well as individual, highly motivated, self confident, discipline, responsible for a job and good ability communication in English, Computer literates (Ms Office, Internet). For your further consideration, I enclose herewith my Curriculum Vitae, Transcript of Academic Record, relevant certificates and photograph of mine.

Hopefully you would be happy to give me a chance of interview at your earliest convenience. Meanwhile I thank you for your considering my application.

Sincerely Yours,


..................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger