Surat Lamaran Kerja Steward

Jumat, 09 Maret 2012

To :
Human Resources Department
Hotel .........
Jl. ...........
Indonesia

Dear Sir,

In this good opportunity, I would like to apply for a job as Steward in your company.

My name is ...., ... years old, married, energetic and able to do a teamwork. I graduated From D3 Hotel Management at ............. in March 20xx.

Herewith enclosed my CV, copy of eleven certificates, ID Card and One pieces of the recent photograph.

I will really appreciate if you give me opportunity to work for your company.
I am available to have an interview and any kind of test anytime you call me.
Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely yours,


.............
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger