Job application letter for marketing

Rabu, 22 Agustus 2012

12 Jerome Drive

Putnam Lake

Patterson, NY 12563

(716) 681-2222



March 20, 2005



Box 4610

Putnam Lake

15 Jump Street

Patterson, N.Y. 12566



To Whom It May Concern:



I enclosed my resume in response to your Last Ever sales advertisement in the Rochester Herald on Sunday, March 18.



My sales/marketing background includes an eigth-year association with Clark’s Sport Inc., where I was in charge of developing the New England territory. This involved recruiting, training, and working with sales force. It was also my responsibility to develop and implement sales/marketing plans and strategies in support of the field sales effort.



I am presently employed as Sales Manager of Jackson and Jackson, Inc., a men’s wear manufacturer. I am very eager to return to the sporting goods industry.



In my present position, I call on, sell, and service mass merchandisers, retail chains, department stores, and military exchanges. I achieved success in these and other related activities, and enjoy the fine rapport and reputation developed through my ability to communicate and work with people on all levels.



I am a result-oriented manager who enjoys traveling and working with people, motivating them, and developing their skill to maximum potential. It would be difficult to indicate every area of expertise in my resume; therefore, I would appreciate meeting you to discuss my qualifications for this position greater detail.

I may be reached at the above phone number to set up an appointment for an interview.





Sincerely,







David Walker
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger