Job application letter for marketing 2

Rabu, 22 Agustus 2012

Jl. Karet Bivak 56

Senayan, Jakarta 12920





February 10, 2005



Mr. Adang Daradjat

Vice President for marketing

PT. BAC Indonesia

Jl. Jend. Sudirman kav.26

Jakarta Selatan 12750



Dear Mr. Dradjat;



I believe my 10 years of solid marketing background would be an asset to PT. BAC Indonesia.



In my association with PT. General Electronic, I was responsible for increasing sales of a $40 million product line between 10% and 32% in 20 markets after years of consistent decline. I also reversed continual losses of what once was a $150 million profit center and restored profitability to several smaller operations scheduled for write-offs. In addition, I have been successful in opening market areas previously unknown to the company.



As you see from the enclosed resume I am also experienced in new product development, acquisitions, licensing, and export. When can we set up an appointment to discuss a sales or marketing position with your firm? I may be reached at (021) 25049902





Sincerely,







Susianti Tanu Widjaja
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger