Surat Lamaran Kerja BCA Development Program (BDP)

Minggu, 01 April 2012

Human Resources Department Manager
Bank BCA (Bank Central Asia)


Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is ............., ... years old, would like to apply for BCA Development Program (BDP) or any vacant position that related with my education background or my experiences work at yours company.

I was graduated from University ........... in Jakarta majoring in Economic. I can speak English (a little bit) and writing, like to meet people from various levels, can use computer such as word, excel and internet. Though like that, I am also a good learner.

Upon which consideration, I still work in Bank .............................. as ...... Staff.

I hope that you would be kind enough to give me a good opportunity to accept me as one of yours employee. If I am to accept, I will do my best to give you satisfaction, and would like to come for an interview at anytime you like.

Hoping of you favorable reply.

Sincerely yours,


.....................
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Toko Online | Loker 2012 | Lowongan Kerja
Copyright © 2012. Kumpulan Arsip Contoh Surat Menyurat Lengkap - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger